Originally from North Sulawesi, Pastor Yerry Kunondo’s love for God resulted in him moving to South Kalimantan to spread the Word of God. He now joyfully pastors GPdI Berea Church.
GPdi Berea church will be our 68th CMO Project. The church is located in the village of Batung, sub-district Piani, district Tapin, in the province of South Kalimantan.
We chose this church to be our 68th CMO Project due to its building conditions. When our Anugrah Ministries Team surveyed the building, they saw that it would pose as a safety hazard, should it still be used as a place for worship. The church was built by brittle and weak wood. Even though its exterior looks decent, we could see that, upon stepping inside, that the floors and ceiling are both in poor conditions.
The pastor’s quarters was also in need of refurbishing.
In this 68th CMO Project, Anugrah Ministries pledge to do the following:
For the Church Building (7x10m)
1. Foundation work, pillaring and land reduction
2. Brick laying, and plastering for the inside and outside walls
3. Installation of light steel roofing
4. Installation of ceramic flooring
5. Installation of electricity
6. Finishing for the doors, windows, and painting of the walls
For the Pastor’s Quarters
1. Installation of ceramic tiles for kitchen walls
2. Installation of ceramic for bathroom, and construction of toilet
3. Plastering and painting of the bedroom
All the glory to God for the commencement of the 68th CMO Project. We are also grateful for the continuous support from our partners and sponsors for throughout this project. If God willed for it, He shall also fulfil it to the end. We hope that you keep us in your prayers so that we will see through the end of this project. Jesus bless you.
This post is also available in: Indonesian